Sunday, June 20, 2010

New (Elate!) and Hyper Culture goodies!

(Elate!) released some new shades and I have to say these are the best I own! They remind me of school, no idea why. They come in 8 colors and 1 color is in the Geekgasm hunt for FREE.

I'm wearing it in purple and pink. They are very cute and I can't stop staring at them! I really like them and expect me to wear these a lot =)

I'm wearing them in black and gold here. Oh my, my eyes are very lucky.

Hair by Truth, Skin by Pink fuel, Dress by Fri.day..
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Hyper Culture's latest release is this breath taking Cleo gown, version 2! I wanted to marry Cleo version 1, but Christensia did it again! Now I want to marry both. :[

Hair by Truth, Skin by Pink Fuel...

No comments:

Post a Comment