Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Many views today! I feel cool with cool beans =D

Hi all! I am very very very happy today. First of all because I got 370 views to my blog yesterday when I blogged the hunt items. I'm really thankful to everybody that visited this blog and I hope you enjoyed my post and got some items from the hunt or even finished it all. THANK YOU AGAIN! I love you all so so muchies <3 For today's post, I want to show you some simple yet stunning items from a new store to me, Cool Beans.



~Here I'm wearing a selection of items from their store. The cute brown plaid dress comes with the matching leggings. I really love this dress and the pretty print on the leggings just made it adorable. I wore some flats and a cute necklace with it and I now feel summery and ready to spend my day out. Now next is the pink tank top, this gorgeous tank top comes in 5 colors and the colors are just love! Very summery and they kinda make me thirsty, lol because it reminds me of those awesome summer cocktails, mmmmm <3. As you can see the details of the tank are very clear! They look very real and they add a beautiful touch to the shirt. Without them, they will look plain and boring in my opinion. Now finally we have these 2 elbow sleeved shirts in blue and pink. There's also another color, yellow. You can see that the shirts here are also highly detailed and the colors are also perfect. I also like it because it's a V-neck shirt which are my favorites in RL. I find it as a very casual and ideal shirt for a day out with some friends or even when you're bored and just want to dress your avatar into something simple yet cute. You can even mix and match it until you get the outfit you want. So at Cool Beans, everybody can find something to fit their own style and taste! As for the prices I think they are WAY to cheap! Each shirt is just 40L and 100L for a fatpack. The dress and the leggings are only 75L. There are also some funny silly tees that are for 15L only. And of course, there's a freebie!

Landmark to Cool Beans.

Skin by Pink Fuel
Hair by Truth and Exile
Necklace by Caroline's Jewelry
Shorts by TB (at the summer festival at tableau)
Jeans by Fri.day (Good Shit Hunt. I blogged it here)
Flats by In Her Shoes (all for 0L$)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here's a look I did with my favorite, the colorful tanktop:


Hair by Truth
Skin by Pink Fuel
Necklace+Bracelet by Caroline's Jewelry
Tank top by Cool Beans
Shorts by fashionably dead (at the summer festival at tableau)
Flats by In Her Shoes (all for 0L$)

No comments:

Post a Comment