Friday, May 28, 2010

Can I have some Berries Inc, thanks. <3

Hi all! Berries Inc. is a really cute store with many types of clothes. I actually fell in love with the store when I saw it! Summse Sands (the owner) is really talented and has a wide imagination of new clothes that no one made before on SL! Therefore I suggest you go down to Berries Inc. and check it out, you'll end up spending your lindens on something that's worth it!



~This awesome shirt dress comes in 4 colors with each 4 pictures on them. It's drop dead gorgeous! It comes with a bikini top option and a no bikini option. It's a great and ideal dress for summer. Some cute flip flops and a tote bag and you're ready to hit the beach! (:
(I'm sorry because I didn't show you the other colors, I forgot to take the shoots and I already photoshopped them - but I will later)
Credits:
Hair by Truth
Skin by Laqroki
Flip flops by [0n] - Store no longer available.

~This dazzling strapless top is so freaking sexy! I absolutely love it. The breasts part is made of a prim and it fits me perfectly. Even if it didn't fit you, it's modifiable. You can even add a jacket to it and mix and match it with your own inventory awesomeness. I just wish the top could come in all layers. Anyways it's still awesome!
Credits:
(Left):
Hair by Truth
Skin by Laqroki
Jeans by Friday
Heels by Pixel Mode.
(Right):
Hair by Truth
Skin by Laqroki
Skirt by Doppelganger Inc.
Boots by Bax
Landmark to Berries Inc.

More to come soon!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment